IL - Illinois
Logistics, Transportation,Warehousing, Supply Chain
Service Mechanic- Decatur, IL
This is a full-time, hourly, 2nd shift position.
Preference will be given to candidates with diesel mechanic experience and/or education. Full time colleagues are eligible for a full benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) with company matching funds available, paid vacation.
- Meet all qualifications of a Utility Classification.
- Operate a lap top computer.
- Meet minimum tool requirement list.
- Inspection of Semi-trucks & trailers as they come through the fast lane/fuel island.
- Report faulty Semi-truck & trailers using red tag computer.
- Occasionally mount and dismounting of Semi-truck & trailer tires.
- Minor Semi truck/trailer repairs
- This job consists of lifting, bending, ascending and descending stairs, ascending and descending ladders, pushing, pulling and using a mechanics creeper.
- Keeping Fastlane area clean
- Working in an outdoor environment year-round.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We're a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We're blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We're a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We're an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities. And we're a leader in sustainability, scaling across entire value chains to help decarbonize our industry and safeguard our planet. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional and sustainability challenges of today and tomorrow. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.