- Continuously monitor Ameren current and developing technologies to ensure that metering equipment used by Ameren metering is the most technologically current, cost efficient and safest metering equipment available.
- Provide technical support and training to meter shop personnel and Gas Tech. Services field personnel on metering equipment, standards and procedures.
- Provide technical support and training on metering related topics to non-metering department organizations involved in the process of producing a timely and accurate bill.
- Support gas metering activities associated with gas AMR/AMI. This will include responsibilities associated with module software, hardware testing, troubleshooting and interfacing with vendors.
- Identify, track, and resolve field metering issues.
- Support data analytics associated with AMR/AMI.
- Support others in efforts to maintain adequate inventories of various metering equipment.
- Provide technical direction for metering equipment, standards, and procedures used by Ameren metering.
- Respond to field and meter shop personnel inquiries and concerns regarding metering equipment, standards, and procedures.
- Assist with gas metering related regulatory compliance matters and responses to ICC data requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or General Engineering from an accredited college or university required.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License or active commitment to obtain one is preferred. Prefer applicants with Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.