Material Distribution Facility Specialist (MDF Specialist)
About Ameren Services
Ameren Services provides administrative support and services to Ameren Corporation and its operating companies, subsidiaries and affiliates. Nearly 1,400 employees serve the company with business planning, communications, diversity, financial support, human resources, information technology, legal counsel, safety and supply services.
About the Position
- Responsible for inventory in a computerized warehouse.
- Receives, handles, stores, inventories, issues, packages and returns materials in a safe manner, and maintains accurate inventory records.
- Data entry into a hand held device.
- The person filling this position will be required to work at ground level and up to 30' heights.
- Operation of a fork truck and heavy equipment will be necessary, as well as lifting up to 50 lbs.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent (Required).
- Driver’s License (Required).
- Ability to work at heights up to 30 feet (required) Lifting up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- This position will be located in Decatur and will require occasional driving to other facilities. This position is covered by IBEW Local 51.
- Please attach a resume to your on-line application or copy/paste information into "Full Text Resume" box.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.