Apply Now\n \n
- \n \n \n \n\n \n
Sign Up For Job Alerts!\n \n
- \n \n \n \n
Hickory Point Bank And Trust
- 13-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Banking Centers
- Decatur, IL, USA
- Full Time
Grow with us.
If you are interested in growing your career within the financial industry, don't miss this opportunity. When you work at Hickory Point Bank & Trust, you're surrounded by people who are innovative, creative, and empowered to do what's right for customers, and we're seeking the right professional to join us.
At Hickory Point Bank & Trust, we promote an inclusive work environment where everyone feels that they belong, and we are interested in people who enhance our culture. We are dedicated to ensuring all colleagues are treated with dignity and respect and have every opportunity to grow professionally without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.
As a Relationship Banker, you will help clients achieve financial well-being through deep customer relationships and a thoughtful understanding of their needs, offering the best and most appropriate personal and business financial products and services. Builds relationships and understanding of our customers by providing personalized solutions, which best meet their needs. Serve as new account and consumer lender for the banking center, as well as in a customer service associate role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and other. transactions
- Perform individual cash drawer and vault audits
- Greet each customer in a friendly manner
- Build, develop and deepen customer relationships through active market profiling, and needs-based questioning to identify deposit, credit, and investment solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals.
- Cross sell loan and deposit products and bank services to current customers and noncustomers
- Identify and refer potential clients to the Loan, Ag, Trust, Commercial and Investment Departments
- Handle customer concerns and questions in a professional, timely manner
- Conduct all duties in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous banking a plus
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to handle money comfortably
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of window-based programs and computer keyboard
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working with the public
- Confidential, high degree of integrity
- Professional attitude and dress
- Ability to work banking center hours of operation
- Bending, lifting up to 25lbs, standing
This is a full time, non-exempt position eligible for a robust benefit package.
The successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, background and credit check is required.
Hickory Point Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!