Interventional Cardiology Physician
Memorial Health is a community-based, not for profit health system that provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, home health, hospice, primary and specialty care and urgent care physician services throughout central Illinois. Decatur Memorial Hospital is the newest affiliate hospital within MHS, joining in October 2019. This is a unique opportunity for an Interventional Cardiologys physician who is interested in joining an established health system and has an interest in further growing and building this service line in collaboration with a supportive health system administration. Work schedule designed with physician input for outpatient clinics, procedures, on-call rotation and hospital coverage
- Outpatient practice (within DMH hospital) with inpatient coverage.
- Call rotation; including general cardiology call.
- Practice currently includes 2 general cardiologists, 2 interventional cardiologists and 1 EP.
- There is a strong primary care referral base with the oppotunity for market share capture.
- Part of a multispecialty physician group in Decatur
- Sign on and relocation packages
- Work RVU Bonuses
- Student Loan Forgiveness options available
- Full benefits