Memorial Health is a community-based, not for profit health system that provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, home health, hospice, primary and specialty care and urgent care physician services throughout central Illinois. Decatur Memorial Hospital is the newest affiliate hospital within MHS, joining in October 2019. This is a unique opportunity for a critical care physician who is interested in joining an established health system and has an interest in further growing and building this service line in collaboration with a supportive health system administration. Work schedule designed with physician input for outpatient clinics, OR blocks/days, on-call rotation and hospital coverage
- Inpatient coverage/Outpatient practice (on hospital campus).
- Weekly call rotation.
- Busy practice currently includes 2 gastroenterologists with a strong primary care referral base.
- Part of a multispecialty physician group in Decatur.
- On-campus endoscopy OR suites.
- Opportunity for advanced practice provider support.
- Opportunity for excess call pay.
- Sign on and relocation packages
- Work RVU Bonuses
- Student Loan Forgiveness options available
- Full benefits