Pulmonary Medicine Physician
Memorial Specialty Care - Decatur, Illinois
Memorial Health is a community-based, not for profit health system that provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, home health, hospice, primary and specialty care and urgent care physician services throughout central Illinois. This position is affiliated with Decatur Memorial Hospital, which joined Memorial Health in October 2019 and became the system’s newest affiliate. This is a unique opportunity for a pulmonologist interested in joining an established organization with opportunity to further grow and build this service line in collaboration with a supportive health system administration.
About This Opportunity:
- Join a busy multispecialty practice with a solid primary care referral base
- Help us further grow and build this service line
- Immerse yourself in a culture of engaged colleagues where strong collaboration exists with a supportive administrative team
About Our Community:
- Enjoy Midwest living, experiencing all four seasons.
- A community with roots rich in agriculture, Decatur is a welcoming, family-friendly community offering child-friendly activities (children's museum, zoo), local parks/recreation, arts community and unique downtown.
- Centrally located in IL for convenient travel to St. Louis, Chicago and Indianapolis.
- Easy commute to/from work, minimal traffic and short distance to hospital.
- Outpatient clinic is located on hospital main campus. Hospital serves Decatur, IL and surrounding rural communities across a multi-county footprint in Central IL.
Other Highlights & Benefits:
- Sign on bonus and relocation packages
- Student loan forgiveness options available with three-year work commitment
- Full benefits
- Quality incentive potential
- Inpatient and outpatient coverage opportunities
- APP support
- Outpatient practice patient panel established
- Strong multidisciplinary team environment
- Collegial practice environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop the practice