All Shifts Available
Memorial Health –
Opportunities at Multiple affiliate hospitals throughout central Illinois.
One of the leading healthcare organizations in Illinois, Memorial Health is a community-based, not-for-profit health system that provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, home health, hospice, behavioral health and primary, specialty and urgent care physician services throughout central Illinois. With nearly 300 employed providers, Memorial Health is a leader for patient care services in the area. Our focus on high-quality, patient-centered care supports our mission to improve lives and build stronger communities through better health.
With five affiliate hospitals, this is a unique opportunity for a hospitalist interested in joining an established organization with opportunity to further grow and build the hospitalist service line in collaboration with a supportive health system administration and physician team. Practice opportunities are available in Decatur, IL.
About This Opportunity:
- Join a growing program with supportive health system administration
- Opportunity to practice at multiple hospital sites
- Hospital locations range from critical access to 500-bed facility
- Immerse yourself in a culture of engaged colleagues where strong collaboration exists with a supportive administrative team
Practice Details (may vary based on location):
- 7 on / 7 off rotation
- Closed ICU
- ICU team responds to codes
- No proceduresAdditional earning opportunities include: Overtime shifts, productivity bonus and quality incentive
- Additional earning opportunities include: Overtime shifts, productivity bonus and quality incentive
Other Highlights & Benefits:
- Sign on bonus and relocation packages
- Student loan forgiveness options available with three-year work commitment (dependent on practice loction)
- Full benefits
- H1B visa support
- J1 visa support
About Central Illinois:
- Enjoy Midwest living, experiencing all four seasons
- A community with roots rich in agriculture, central Illinois is a welcoming, family-friendly area with child-friendly activities (zoos, Children’s museums, unique downtown shops/boutiques), biking, camping, fishing, summer festivals, music, arts community, etc.
- Centrally located in IL for convenient travel to St. Louis, Chicago and Indianapolis