Travel Cardiac Sonographer | ~ $3,300 per Week
All Shifts Available
The Memorial Traveling Support Team (TST) is our new, internally managed travel program. This new program offers TST colleagues the same flexibility and competitive pay of a traveler, but with the added benefits of being an organization’s full-time employee.
This initiative is part of Memorial’s effort to improve the lives of our community and our staff. As the first of its kind in the region, this team will provide more stability in staffing and help us continue our mission to provide excellent care and fulfilling careers.
Performs cardiac ultrasound procedures in accordance with department standards and procedures.
- Plans daily schedules for inpatients and outpatients.
- Performs examinations on ER patients as requested.
- Selects and operates appropriate equipment for each exam.
- Prepares patients for examinations; explains procedures.
- Records clinical history, BP’s, and technologist impressions on CPACS/worksheets.
- Works with Cardiologists and ordering physicians to provide appropriate patient care.
- Maintains daily logbook.
- Follows appropriate protocols.
- Adheres to all safety precautions including patient safety, infectious control, universal precautions, and ergonomics.
- Maintains or is actively pursuing ARDMS or RCS registration; remains current regarding developing trends in field of cardiac ultrasound.
Maintains clean, neat and orderly work area; maintains appropriate supply levels.
- Assists with maintenance on equipment.
- Reports problems.
- Demonstrates cross-sectional anatomy and pathology on routine procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Is authorized to access contrast media if registered.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience practicing in specialty being considered for
- Minimum of 1 year experience traveling in specialty being considered for
- Must be willing to flex between any of Memorial Health Affiliate locations (mid assignment or upon accepting extension of assignment)
- Must be willing to work every other weekend and any Holiday that is observed over the course of assignment