CNC Machine Operator
Mueller is currently seeking qualified candidates for full time, regular hourly CNC Machine Operator positions.
Positions Available on 3rd shift: Sunday - Thursday (11:00 pm - 7:00 am) or 2nd shift: Monday – Friday (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm).
Pay rate $25.65/hr. - $26.16/hr. plus shift differential. $500 Sign On Bonus Available after completing 60 working days.
Mandatory overtime may be coming in early, staying late and/or working Saturdays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures and regulations.
- Sets up and operates machine to cast parts, etc. related to running CNC machine.
- Inspects product to ensure product meets specifications and to determine need for machine adjustments.
- Studies guides, samples, charts, and spec sheets, or communicates with supervisor to determine setup requirements.
- Start-up of machine, monitors operations, makes adjustments as needed, and stops machine when specified amount of product has been produced.
- Inspect machine to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Read blueprints, plans, materials, specifications, drawings, machining parameters.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces, adhere to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Candidates must be available for all shifts and possible mandatory overtime.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch for long periods of time.
- Ability to use power tools, air tools, and other vibratory tools.
- Ability to work from a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work around heavy machinery at times.
- Previous experience as a machine operator as well as experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Perks of Joining Our Team:
- $500 SIGN ON BONUS After 60 Days Worked
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 5% 401(k) Retirement Match
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Other Benefits Also Available
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.