Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries, has an opening in our Decatur, Illinois operations for an Industrial Engineer.
Mueller is currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Material Handler position.
Material Handlers work will consist of moving, handling, distributing, collecting and identifying all production materials and supplies in accordance with standard departmental procedures.
- Identify & count (by hand or scale) rough and machined parts that enter or exit store areas
- Move any and all materials or supplies to other departments as directed
- Collect and clean tote boxes, tubs, chip hoppers and all other material containers and shrink wrap hand boxes
- Combined castings received into tubs, tag each tub with part number and place tubs in designated areas
- Record all materials taken from one location to another ans submit to records clerk for inventory control
- Collect and separate scrap, waste, coolants, oil, etc. for disposal or recycling
- Organize and store goods and materials
- Place chips in bins
- Dispose of steel chips and rubbish
- Identify, record and organize parts
- Deliver labels, instruction forms and supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Must have previous experience operating a Forklift
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.